February 3, 2014

Let's Party





top: J.Crew Factory, button down: Target, skirt: J.Crew, booties: Ann Taylor
Welcome to post Superbowl Monday! Did you watch the game? Or just munched on the party food? I'm in the second category. I could care less about the game but always get together with friends for the super bowl party. Ladies are chatting away about their girly stuff while guys are cheering on their team.
Speaking of parties, another on is on the horizon - Jonathan's birthday party. I cannot believe my little boy is going to be a toddler although I'm excited for the change. He is officially walking as of Saturday night (showing off at grandparents' house) and it's the cutest thing. I did not think he was going to start before his birthday. I'm excited to throw his party because I'm a control freak and love to plan events. I'm going a little overboard with the food, themed cake, decor and personalized invites but loving every minute. Are you big on baby birthday parties? Or is it too much for one year old? I adore all the cute pictures afterwards, especially the ones with cake smashing. Cutest thing ever!
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!

P.S. Also, I'm quiet proud of myself for figuring out the setting where you can add different movements to the pictures like snow. Isn't it cute? I thought so.


4 comments :

  1. I love the snow effect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! I cannot get enough of this fabulous sweater - the sequence are brilliant. You look like a dream!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome outfit and cool pics :D
    Super nice Blog

    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/02/weekend-pics.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. That falling snow in your photo is awesome!
    And I love your outfit, very chic!
    Natasha
    A modest fashion blog: www.natashaatkerson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK