April 30, 2014

Currently Loving {Family Edition} + Link Up

- Jonathan's Easter outfit before he got into dirt

- Mr. Explorer

- finding random pictures on camera

- Jonathan and his favorite person in the whole world

- family picture

- his laugh and smiles

- daddy's big guy

- his serious face. yum! 

I'm loving the time I get to spend with my boy right now. He's so much fun to be around - giggles all the time and runs away every chance he gets. Everything is a game to him and everything is fun - there is no time for sad. Cranky - yes, sad - absolutely not. I realize how fast the time is flying and that I will be a mother of one only once.
Every time we get even a glimpse of sunshine, we venture outside, find mud to step into and a stick to wave around. He is proving to be fearless in his explorations and loves being outdoors.
I'm enjoying this time as a family of three and every time we get to spend some time just being together, I take it. Whether we are playing on the floor, while hubby dozes off after a long day at work, or heading out for a walk. Time is precious and I don't want to miss any of it because before you know it, he will be grown.
Of course, at times it gets hard and there are bad days. But in the the grand scheme of things, those moments fly and we hold dear to our hearts the good old days.




Today's co-host for the link up is Joanna from Coastal Closet. She has cute, preppy and sometimes nautical outfits that always radiate with fresh and effortless style. I love her blog design too which makes me stop by pretty often just to see what she's up to. Check her out and I hope you will make her one of your regulars.

RULES:
1. Please follow your host (via Facebook or Instagram ) and your fabulous Co-Host Joanna (via Bloglovin')

2. Link up anything... it could be one of your previous posts that you are loving or something new you just can't wait to share!

3. Please include a link back to this post within your post or grab my button from the side bar (because it's such a nice thing to do!)

4. Now simply add your link below! We hope you all enjoy meeting other bloggers and discovering some new things.

5. If you would like to Co-Host Currently Loving Link Up, email ademko10(at)gmail(dot)com, for more details!




8 comments :

  1. Your baby is adorable! I love what he is wearing.

    Have a wonderful day.
    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Anna those photos are stunning. Your boy is beautiful and so well-dressed too. Love his outfit with the vest and hat. Great family photos.

    I will link up tomorrow. Take Care <3 Ada.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous30.4.14

    Aw Jonathan is so cute, and I love all of his outfits in this post. I will have to check out Joanna and add her. Thanks for hosting again. :) Rachel xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous30.4.14

    Now following you on instagram @rachelgaray28, and been following you on bloglovin, hope you can follow back. Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hes so adorable, I love the little hat. I wonder how long he kept it on. :)

    Megan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such adorable pictures Anna. The laughing and smiling picture is just too sweet!!

    Amber
    Fashion, Floss and Lip Gloss

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really sweet pictures! Thank you for hosting the link up too!

    Thank you for linking up on Whatcha Wearing Wednesday last week! Stop by again!

    L,
    Vicky
    themummychronicles.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK