April 30, 2015

Floral Maternity Dress







dress: Pink Blush Maternity c/o (similar non maternity options here and here), jacket: Target (similar), flats: TJMaxx old (similar here and here), bag: Amazon (also love this one

Hello lovelies! This post is brought to you by tired and simply exhausted preggo. Between household chores, errands. my part time job and a toddler, I've been running around like a chicken with my head cut off. But it's all about to change as we are taking a family vacation next week - beach bum life here I come! Speaking of sunshine, doesn't this dress just scream summer and warmth? This print is my favorite and it has room for growth which is encouraging since I will need to wear something for the next two months. Thanks for stopping by!


Link Up: Living in Color

Shop Similar Items




9 comments :

  1. Anna, you look just beautiful! Who knew you had so much going on and a toddler too! Love your dress, it's so sweet and summery looking! Rest when you can~

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nancy! I do take naps when possible but it's getting so nice out I'd rather be outside haha

      Delete
  2. Such a nice floral print x
    http://sweatshirtsanddresses.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a perfect spring dress! I love it so much! I am so happy to hear that you get to take a nice, relaxing vacation before the baby comes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ashley, thank you! I'm looking forward to it already

      Delete
  4. What a gorgeous dress! THe color and print are both gorgeous, and the fact that it's matchy-matchy with your bag!

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  5. The dress is so pretty and looks lovely on you, beautiful colour x
    http://sweatshirtsanddresses.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK