September 7, 2015

The Perfect LBD











dress: J.Crew (on sale!)
bag: Tory Burch (similar new style)
pumps: Choies c/o
necklace: J,Crew old (similar)
glasses: Choies c/o

When it comes to a perfect little black dress, you can never have to many (yes, my husband will argue otherwise ha!). After inspecting my closet, I only have two LBDs and that's just wrong. Honestly, I already wore this dress multiple times and love how it looks dressed up or down. The ease of styling and many occasions I can wear it to, makes this a keeper in my book. I also love this one (and drooling over this one!). Do you make LBDs a part of your closet? Or just haven't found a perfect one yet? Check out below for some similar styles! Thank you for stopping by!


Current Sales


Saks Fifth Avenue, up to 75% off!
Saks OFF 5th - up to 70% off, take another 20% (code STEALS) 
River Island, 25% off site wide
Hotels.com, $50 off when you spend $300 or more, (code: LABOR50)
Bluefly, Over 5,000 styles up to 90% off
Banana Republic, 40% off your purchase (code BRFALL ends 9/8)
J.Crew Factory, 50% off everything  
BaubleBar, 50- 60% off select styles 
Kate Spade, 25% off all sale items. Code- Delight through 9/7
Gap, 40% off everything
Old Navy, up to 60% off everything
Madewell, 30% off fall essentials ans sale items
J.Crew, 30% off your order of $125+ (Code: GETSHOPPING ends 9/9)
LOFT, 30% off Fall arrivals and 50% off sale style
Ann Taylor, 50% off Select Full Price and all Sales Styles (code HAPPY50. 9/3-9/6)


SHOP MY OUTFIT



SHOP THE PERFECT LBD



3 comments :

  1. I love the pattern on that dress! I also love the accessories that you paired it with; they are all so classy and elegant!
    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is so beautiful and I LOVE the shape of those heels!

    Xo
    Lee | LegalLee Blonde

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the perfect LBD, Love the chevron subtle print it has. I cannot believe you had a baby just days ago.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK